Special Addition Harris County, Texas Criminal Defense Covers:
- 1. Family or Friends with detained persons in Harris County Jail
- 2. Applies to Criminal Defense cases only
- 3. All cases per Defendant
- 4. Consultation, Trial, Post-conviction
$55/mo. Small Businesses plan covers:
- 1. All business' issues
- 2. Business owner acting on behalf of the business
- 3. Employees and Independent Contractors acting on behalf of the business
- SUBSCRIBE TODAY
$55/mo. Individual plan covers:
- 1. Individual
- 2. Spouse and same household dependents as allowed on federal tax filings
TYPES OF CASES
Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents can make the difference in whether or not litigation will be required in the future. Legal documents are governed by case law, common law, and statutes.
Family cases can take an emotional toll, especially in divorce matters and child cases. Our attorneys can assist with all legal issues governed by case law and the Texas Family Code.
Before a person is found to have committed a crime with proof beyond a reasonable doubt, the defendant must have the mental requirement as well have committed the action according to the Texas Penal Code.
Civil cases are typically between individuals who believe the other party has not fulfilled the obligations of an agreement or has not satisfied the requirements of the law. The successful party seeks money or a specific performance from the other party.